View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 06:33 AM   #7
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

I've been doing a lot of reading on overvaccinations also and I certainly have changed the way i look at vaccines....they are the most important thing we will do to our pets health and the certainly are NOT harmless....I used to look at it as though it was just "medicine" and it certainly can't do any harm and it surely must do some good.....that is so not the case....Dr. Jean Dodds has a chart to give a beginner a place to start.....

Vaccination Schedule Recommendations For Dogs

Here's a couple of articles to read on the subject...

Science of Vaccine Damage

The Truth About Vaccines

I never give annual boosters they are very harmful, and unnecessary...I never do a combo shot.....and I never let them do more than one shot a month....just parvo, distemper and a rabies when they are 6 months old then we are done, no annual boosters of any kind....I would never give a puppy his first shot until about 12-14 weeks old but I have no control over that the breeder usually does this way to early,in my opinion....I really wish more breeders would do research on this subject for their pups sake.....

Last edited by jp4m2; 04-21-2008 at 06:34 AM.
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!