Thread: Y&R Watchers
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #68
tapiocagirl
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unlove Y&R

I guess it is fine to talk Y&R and not Yorkies. I still say Gloria needs to get a Yorkie and dress it up cute each day. Whadaya think? I never liked Cane til her started being nice to Lily. I want to see her keep the baby but wonder why they (writers) made her Pg so young. I think as soon as they are sure the baby is coming get married. Yes, Neil presumptuous to expect karen to help...heck they aren't married. Dru might come back but she left under bad circumstances feeling prejudices over voting for best actors. I think she vowed never to return to Y&R. But a diff actress could be Dru, thinking we have forgotten the personality of the one and only Dru. I like Nick most of the time. He is cute. Would like to see him back with Sharon. Yes, JT has no story line. Remember Brad was once engagged to Nikki......can't see that happening again. I do think Nikki and Victor belong together tho he has been so terrible to her. When I have insomnia I find myself thinking and worring about them. LOL. I don't like Victorias red-blonde hair. But her smile is better now with her gap gone during coma. Don't like Sabrina. No, who could like Adam? We aren't spose ta like him! Michael and Good ol' Paul are my fav men, tho Brad is sexy. Sexy pouty mouth. Been watchin since Forrester guy was young and handsome, and Mrs Chancellor married to Phillip. Orig. Jill etc. Yes, Jill is a strong person. I think the MOST brilliant strory line ever was Jill being Catherine Chancelleors daughter. BTW what ever happened to Esthers' long lost baby daughter? Still in boarding school? Like to see her come into show get involved with Cane or something. LOL hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa icon broken Heart is for Karen & Neil.

Last edited by tapiocagirl; 04-20-2008 at 09:29 PM.
tapiocagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!