View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 06:53 PM   #4
fourdez
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasel610
Does anyone have this problem?Bandit who is a 7mth old male yorkie attacks my female yorkie the minute i put a bow in her hair,or now even a band and drags her by the head.I have another male ,who is the leader of the house,he never messes with his bow.Poor Brittanys hair is always in her eyes,she is so sweet she doesnt fight back,when I got the pup she thought he was her pup and she lets him do whatever to her. I feel so sorry for her any ideas ,would be greatly appreciated.thanks

First, welcome to YT, we're glad to have you join us. Secondly, yes..I have that very same problem. I have Desi ( my Yorkie) and 2 Chihuahuas. One of my Chihuahuas must be totally offended by Desi's bows, barettes, bands, etc... because he proceeds to grab her by her topknot and drags her around like a dust mop until he takes it off. So, the only thing I can do to keep the hair out of her eyes is I use small dark barettes that lay close to her head and match her hair so that they are not so obvious and I use the bows and colorful barettes when we go out. So far, so good, its working.
fourdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!