View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #1
trinity5098
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Pregnant "maltese"?

Hi everyone, I have a 2 year old maltese...well they said she was maltese but now that she has grown a bit its obvious that she is not, she may be a mix with a maltese and poodle. She went into heat around 3/28 (I know because I went away for the weekend and when I came back my sister told me to be careful picking her up because she had her period). I had a family emergency and went to Florida with the dogs from 4/5-4/10 (I actually didn't notice any spotting around this time) and during that time they must have thought they were on a romantic holiday because she and my little Yorkie man, Cookie, were mating all the time we were there. So now its 4/20 and I noticed some spotting yesterday and this morning. Is that normal? I have no idea if she is pregnant, I was going to wait until the end of April, early May to get her checked out but now I don't know. Could she be miscarrying? Could she just be "continuing" her period since she only had to about a week before we left or is this normal if she is pregnant?...please help!
trinity5098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!