View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 12:05 AM   #14
Priscilla80
BANNED!

wow ... i cant believe people steel dogs from others.. unbelievble.. i come in oxnard all the time when im in the states and stay round the beach.. i tought its a nice area there...
In my country ( the netherlands) i havent heard of people steeling puppys..
I send you and your Wife kisses and Snickers sending love to you both !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpamezcua View Post
Hello everyone... I am looking to find a yorkie as soon as possible. We just lost our good little angel London. We found out that someone stole him from our back patio. My wife let him out to pee/poo, and in that little time frame, someone scooped him away... I found him today on my way home from work in the street accross our apartment... he was wearing the collar we bought him, but with a leash that was from someone else. It looks like he may have been hit by a car... I took him to the vet and they had to put him down. My wife is taking this pretty hard. I would like to find another Yorkie for my wife. Please let me know if any of you can help. Money is an issue. I would like to adopt one, but the one's that they have listed on the sites that I have found are very, very old. I am willing to pay $500. I am a social worker, so money is a bit tight for me.... Darn County jobs... please let me know if you can help!!!!

Thanks,
John
Priscilla80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!