Thread: Help!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 09:48 PM   #10
psweluvryorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaLi19GyRL View Post
Maxx is ruining our furniture!!!! He is crated when we're aren't home, but he runs around when we are. I just saw right now the corner of our brand new dresser is gone!!! He chewed at it, and well yea hubby finds out I am in a LOT of trouble!!!!!

I was buying a chew stop thing the other day I tired them on myself!! Ha Ha I sprayed bitter apple on my arm and licked it, nothing.... then I sprayed bitter yuck on my arm and licked it and I almost died!!!! Soooooooo I bought that! He is still chewing, weven RIGHT after I saturate stuff with it....he chews the computer desk, couch, cables, walls, dresser.....HELP HELP HELP!!!!
We learned that a baby Yorkie could chew up and ruin furniture, much as you have described, when we got gidget, our first Yorkie.

So, when we got Pepper and Scooter we literally lined the walls of their room with baby gates with plexiglas on the inside of them. This protected them and our cabinets and walls.

We have a pretty big laundry room and since our washer and dryer stacked it gave them even more room in there for when they were at home alone, together.

Best of luck to you and Maxx too! ps we are in CA too!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!