View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki35010 View Post
I have decided not to do the breeding business. It is way more than I can juggle! I have a 2 1/2 and 18 month little boys and this is just too much! I have decided to keep Fancy, we have all really bonded with her and she is a wonderful pet. On the other hand, I haven't been able to bond with the others, so I have decided to sell them. This was a very easy decicion for me. I know it is in the very best interest for them and for our family. I'm sure I will be posting more often as time closes in for Fancy to deliver. You girl that really do this breeding right and give all their pets 100% of their love..I really hand it off to you. You are greatly admired! I would really appreciate if I would not have any negative comments, I really think this is a great thing!
U won't get no negative comments from me right now I'm looking up to U for being honest with U'reself and others, it must of took a lot of courage for U to be able to post U're thread !!!! And U are someone special for admitting U couldn't keep up with it. U shouldn't be shamed for this, U should be upheld in U're choice!!

For if and I say if we had more people like U that realize that they just can't do it then there wouldn't be so many neglected Yorkies and homeless Yorkies and our Breed would stay the Yorkie Breed it should be.

Can I ask what U will do with U're new babies on the way? If only I lived closer to U I would come help U when whelping time comes and help U babysit them if need be.

I truly wish I could hug U for U're choice in choosing not to breed. I know it's hard as I have a 9 & 12 year old and it's hard just to keep up with them and everything else in the house not counting my 5 yorkies and when it comes to whelping.

I do have to admit tho my house has gone to h_ _ _ in a handbag more since I've took on breeding Yorkies, but I try to at least keep my kitchen, living room and bathroom cleaned & the Yorkie room is always cleaner then the rest of our house, sad but true I know everyone tells me I do more for my Yorkies then for my own family but that isn't true, they just think it is lol. I have a 2 year old granddaughter and she alone wears me out, I honestly don't think I could do it all with a baby and toddler.

I wish U the best in U're whelping with Fancy, when is she due. Please feel free to PM if U want to talk any or email me @ silverspringsyorkies@yahoo.com. I am myself very proud of you!! U're in my thoughts and heart!! Remember I'm here for U all U have to do is holler!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!