View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 07:08 AM   #9
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Rose, I'm happy to hear that Halle got such a good report I'm not all that crazy about this particular vet. We've been using the same facility for years, but it's a toss up on which vet you get. There are a couple we really like and one inparticular that we don't care for. Of course, that's the one we got yesterday, dagnabit! He didn't really tell me much at all. They are so affordable though, that I can't hardly not take them there for well dog visits. Now if they were to ever have a problem, I would probably seek out a different vet. I know I wouldn't leave them there overnight. We have left both our big dogs there and our cat, but even the last time our cat was sick, we took him to a different vet since he was going to have to stay overnight. (they seem to have gone downhill over the years)

Abby did see a vet 3 weeks ago and I got to read that report. So overall I feel pretty good about her. She's so spunky and full of life! KNOCK WOOD it stays that way!

After I left, I thought of a zillion things I wished I'd asked. I knew the night before I should have written all my questions down. DUH!

Abby seems to feel perfectly fine today. She only had a bit of soreness where the shot was given yesterday.
Have you got any new pictures of Halle? I posted some pics of just Abby the other day in the picture forum.
Give Halle a hug and kiss from Auntie Tammy and the girls.

Last edited by MyPeanutAbbyGra; 04-19-2008 at 07:10 AM.
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!