View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 04:59 AM   #4
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks so very much, How often should I use the clarifiying shampoo? Once a month?

These are the coats I have below.

Sofie, Silky beautiful, flowing coat, so soft, tends to matt easily at her legs, love her pony tail stays in pretty good with terry cloth holders. Shines so pretty naturally.

Weezie beautiful thick, thick maybe to thick of a coat, have to use 2 terry holders to keep her bangs out of her eyes, if I use one pony then her bangs tend to flop into her eyes, doesn't matt that bad. Not sure what kind of coat she has yet. Doesn't have that beautiful natural shine like our others, still shines but not as good, does that make any sense?

Sage, beautiful, very very fragile silk coat, tends to knot at the ends of coat, thin coated as her bangs are so thin that U can't hardly keep a terry pony in her bangs, tends to slide out so easy. Bangs and muzzle are very fragile and breaks easily. Beautiful shine naturally

Galahad silk coat, good and thick, beautiful shine to it, his muzzle & top of his head is so very dry and fragile & easy to break (My rubber) won't keep any ponys in his bangs at all. Rest of body is in good shape, no breaking or dryness. Beautiful shine naturally.

Teddy cottony coated, very poofy tail end dry and fly away, beautiful face, muzzle and pony tail. Does tend to matt easy. Shines some but not as nice as the others.

Can U all define for me fine silky coats so maybe I can see if any of mine have that.

I'm thinking that Sage, Galahad & Sofies' is all fine silky coats??? I sure don't want to dry then out any more then they are already. Do U think once a month using it be to much? I appreciate all U're help.
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!