View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #67
Yorkiefan49
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigis_mom View Post
I can understand that it looks like I only sighned up to toot Ben and Gina's horn, however it's with great surprise that I found them talked about on this site! Because of how gratefull I am is exactly why I felt I had to join and right a wrong. I am new to the Yorkie breed and will continue to share and ask for help/advice. I was at Star Yorkie Kennel on Friday April 4, 2008 and that is when I became Gigi's mom. As I learn the site I will try to put a picture of Gigi and I under my name like all of you. I will also update you on how she's doing. Right now I am Having difficulty switching Gigi to a doggie litter pan? Any suggestions? I am disabled and can not get her outside quick enough sometimes. I also rent so I can not install a doggie door which was how she was trained. Hope to hear from you all soon? Tonya-Antioch, CA

Dear Tonya,

Im sorry if I personally offended you in my previous post. My thoughts about Star Yorkie do not relay onto you as a fellow Yorkie Mommy and Lover. So as a new mommy, please accept my apology and welcome.

As for the litter pan question, I am also looking into trying that as I am moving and believe that type of potty training may now suit Pokey and I best. Im starting to research litter pan as opposed to my original indoor method of the pee pad. Anyway, in the near future I plan to post this question in the training section. I believe we may both find some good advice there. Id be happy to share with you any info I find. Take care and again, welcome to YT
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!