View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #8
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Well, what do you know.........

Halle had her 2nd set of shots today also (her first vet visit with me) and we also took Lucky in for his boosters.

Halle checked out great! At 12wks she weighs 3.2lbs, good bite, and checked out well all around. She goes back in on May 13th for her last set of shots and a micro chip. I think due to the car ride, the excitement at the vets, and her shots, she puked in the car on the way home. So no stops for ice cream for her.

3 year old Lucky should weigh about 6 lbs tops and weighed in at 8 lbs! We've been trying so hard to get him to lose weight without much luck. But we'll keep trying. Maybe with the spring weather on it's way, more walks will help. The vet said she could feel/tell??? telltale signs of luxating patella So you know we'll be working extra hard on getting that extra weight off. He also has a little gum disease and will be going back also on the 13 of May to have his teeth cleaned. Not the best report on our Lucky, but he is otherwise healthy & happy. Poor Lucky, with his weight, no ice cream for him either.

Glad to hear all went well for Abby and Daisy!

Last edited by luckylady; 04-18-2008 at 04:09 PM.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!