View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 02:18 PM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default My NON Stories from my trip

A few people are asking for some stories of my sons wedding and the week I had on the beach - I decided to let you use your imagination and give you the stories I won't talk about ....hehe

1. We won't talk about how my face matched my coral outfit for the wedding after spending 2 10 hour days on the beach...I heard I was VERY color cordinated ...

2. We won't talk about how bad my lips burned that I can hardly kiss the girls....ouch

3. We REALLY won't talk about how I thought I lost my sons baby weiner dog at 3 in the morning after drinking 20 beers and wandered around in the dark with a flashlight looking for him ....then fell off my ex's cabana steps and probably cracked a rib ...No....we REALLY won't talk about THIS one hehe....

oh...and we won't talk about the huge DENT I put in my ex-mother in laws Lily plant when I was practicing my dive off the porch steps

4. We won't talk about my DAD mooning the whole beach with his loose bathing suit.... not once but TWICE ...and how I had to tell the lifeguard next time he saw my 78 year old dad going into the water to be prepared for a bathing suit rescue ...and not 5 minutes later my dad did his major swan dive into a wave.... but again....his suit did NOT go with him

5. We won't talk about how good my never married again ex husband looked - yum !

6. We WILL talk about my brother in his thong ....and how my son and I snuck into his cabana in the middle of the night and took pictures - now THIS I will have pictures of

ps..my brother had matching fishnet shorts - WHATS UP WITH THAT ?

Last edited by red98vett; 08-18-2005 at 02:20 PM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!