Thread: sorta sad
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default sorta sad

I just need to vent and get this off my chest.

I have been soooooo sad since I came back from Idaho. I just miss Andrew soooooo badly. Most nights I cry myself to sleep. Right now neither of us are in a position to where we can move to be with each other (we're both broke).

I graduate in a couple weeks and I don't have any job offers. The jobs I've applied for, I'm not even getting called for interviews. When I bought the jeep all my savings went to making the down payment on it. Now I have montly payments and I can't afford to move even to Clemson.

Right now I'm listing as much of my stuff as possible on eBay, including my treasured Teddy Ruxpin collection. I wll also be downsizing Slades massive wardrobe (so look for a sale in the next few days )

I'll probably end up bustng my butt at two or three part time jobs this summer just to save up money to move somewhere else. This town doesn't have hardly any good jobs open. And I'm so worried that Andrew will find someone else while I'm not there Right now we don't even know if we are going to be able to visit each other any this summer. With plane tickets at $500+ to fly cross country, its just too much.

why did i have to fall in love with someone that lives on the other side of the US?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!