View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 08:18 AM   #9
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca127 View Post
Hey,

I do not believe there is something wrong with that IMO. Everyone knows that if your gonna go to a nice club thats VIP and its someones bday you chip in for the bottle instead of bringing a gift. If there is no cover charge (besides coat check) i see no problem asking for money. I have done it before and ppl I know do it all the time. Its a norm here in NYC when ppl party...
Its a norm here in Boston too... things are too expensive for one person to foot the whole bill!

I agree! It could be a fun night out and something pretty special for ALL of you if everyone could pitch in a little bit. My friends and I did things like that all the time when we were younger and wanted to go to more expensive places for the experience! I wouldnt expect like $50 a person but maybe $20 and I think people would do it. I would if I were invited! Good Luck!

Last edited by celstu1; 04-18-2008 at 08:19 AM.
celstu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!