View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 02:58 AM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Earthquake Shock Waves Felt Here..

I hope all of U in West Salem, IL is okay. We live in Seymour, Indiana & this morning @ 5:45 I was woke up by a big boom and vibrations, my Yorkies was all barking to death. Then I thought it was Teddy and Galahad moving around in their playpens, I told them to be still, then I realized it wasn't them, then I thought one of my girls had fallen out of bed so I went in & ask both of them did U fall out of bed, no was their reply or my hubby had went to work & slammed the door (I have a little star hanging on our door knob) I got up and looked, no our truck still setting there. Then I thought oh no someones' breaking into our tool trailer, no no one breaking in. Ask hubby if he had hit the wall since I was on the couch sleepin' due to his snoring and he said no.
Then my daughter calls me at 6:30 am & told me about the earthquake. The news just said for us to walk around our house and make sure there is nothing fallen off of the walls. This is scarry to me girls. Isn't it awful what thoughts goes through our minds when something like this happens. I hope everyone in IL is okay. U're all in our thoughts and prayers today!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!