View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
hopeful43
Yorkie Yakker

Default Recommendation for those who use pee pads

Hi everyone,

two weeks ago I ordered and received a Ugodog indoor potty. I was having problems with my 4 month old baby tearing up his pee pads when I left him alone in his ex pen. I then tried cloth pee pads but he would still wrestle with them and toss them around which got really messy!

But the ugodog has been working really well for us. It only took two days for him to become accustomed to it--and I save money b/c I only need to change the potty pad inside once a day, or can even use newspaper if I wanted to! (But i am sticking with the potty pad since they have plastic on the bottom). It's impossible for him to toss around or mess with. Also, it keeps his paws dry when he revisits it again and again throughout the day. He goes pee at least 15 times a day, so this has been a GREAT help. I recommend it to everyone who is potty training with pee pads!

more info here:

Replace Your Dog Litter Box with an Indoor Dog Potty | UGO PetCare

The funny thing is that he is so used to going pee on there that he holds his pee even when we go on walks for 40 minutes - and pees on the ugodog the minute we get back inside
hopeful43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!