View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 08:24 AM   #9
4gracealone
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by belindaY View Post
Thank you all for your replies, but I'm interested in knowing what I can do to pressure this breeder into giving me my papers. There's no point discussing how I came to do business with someone I didn't know, etc. She sounded good in email and on the phone, and I didn't find any bad reports on her on internet, etc. These were not puppies that I purchased, they were adults, and one is supposed to be a champion though I sure don't have papers to prove that either. These were expensive dogs! She has impressive quality dogs on her web site and she claims to be showing sone if them. I want to hear from people who have had similar experiences with people making excuses instead of giving them their papers. I want to know where they filed any complaints---BBB, AKC, attorney general, websites that record breeder reviews, etc. For this sum of money it should be a criminal matter!
Do you have the email stating you would get the papers? If so then take her to court.

Problem solved.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!