View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 07:58 AM   #5
debbieslittledo
Yorkie Talker

Default puppy mills need to be shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cschaer View Post
I have no idea how all of this works, I wanted to post a message and I think I have started a thread, anyway, it seems as though this kennel in Hockley Texas had been selling sick, misrepresented puppies for quite a while.

I have a little Coton de Tulear on my lap, today she weighed 2 lbs 14 oz, we are shooting for 3 lbs, I think my husband and I will open a special bottle of wine when she hits three pounds, did I mention the heart murmur? the coxcidia (I don't know how to spell that), we already have just under $900 in vet bills since she arrived on 12/22/06. That's the least of it, every four hour feedings, anemia.
Apparently Dave Moore and Dawn are not nice people. I followed a link from a newpaper/tv? reporter who wanted to hear from victims and now that I have registered etc. I can't find that link, can someone help me because this place has to be stopped.
-Cheryll
I was scammed by Chaffin Raised kennels in Oklahoma. I think they are re doing there site and names now. I am sure they will be scamming agian soon. All puppy mill's need to be closed down. For those of us who dont speak out, for sure nothing will be done. So SPEAK out now. Do something, do all you can do to stop them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!