View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 07:15 AM   #5
adorame
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belindaY View Post
I just purchased two dogs, sight unseen, from somebody I met over internet. They were for showing and future breeding. I checked her out best I could and she seemed clean, but it's always risky, I know. Dogs arrived looking not quite as described, but OK. Papers didn't come and I'm getting run-around, ignored and excuses--too busy, too sick, somebody else has them, etc. These were very very expensive dogs that came from about 2000 miles away from my home. I'd like to hear from people who have had similar experiences and how they were resolved. Also, should this be posted somewhere else? Thank you. Belinda
Sorry that this happened to you! How old were the puppies? I have not experienced this myself, but I feel bad to those who have to go through this. Being on YT has opened my eyes to scams people will pull to make $$$$. I was able to use a local breeder and I went to her place and saw all of her Yorkies before Jeter's parents were even breed.I asked a lot of Questions and even learned about registering a litter so I find it hard to belive that a puppy that is supposed to be AKC registered did not have the papers when they were ready to come home. I wish you luck at getting this resolved, but it does sounds fishy that the breeder would say someone else has the AKC papers. Why would someone other then the breeder have the papers That seems like a red flag to me. I hope someone is able to direct you in the right direction on what you can do!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!