View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 04:36 AM   #1
Rusty's Momma
& Sweet Sophie's too!!!
Donating Member

Default Lost/Found Yorkie

So, yesterday I was at a house doing inspections and I notive a flyer laying on the sellers hutch.
Lost Dog
Gray/Tan yorkie
BELLA
small 10 lbs
etc....
I stared at it for just a minute, my buyers nor inspector were there yet so.... I called the people to offer my support. NOW.... I live 30 mins from there but felt I could at least help them with ideas in the few free minutes I had.
I called & told them I was calling about Bella and would love to give them some ideas in finding her that I had learned off of this wonderful forum I was a member of. Doug (Bellas daddy) told me she had been found (my call was the day after she went missing) but he said it was soooo wonderful I had called and wondered about this forum. So, I told him where to find us, that there were a few OKC members & worldwide (just to let him know how big this really is) and that we get on, share pics, info & learn all about our wonderful yorkies... anyways, I am a goober because I went through all of that conversation holding back crying, so sounded all choked up. I hope Doug & his wife Brenda pop in to see what we are all about.
BEST thing.... Bella is a rescue they rescued from a puppy mill and they said her personality is really opening up. She is staring to wonder more around the backyard & that is how she became missing. She found a slat missing that daddy had miss .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!