View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #63
YorkieChick1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Think positive thoughts. My little Brooke was soo sick when I brought her home from UCDavis. She has a brain disease and Davis damaged her brain when they did a spinal tap and she was contorted into a C position. She couldn't walk, stand or even move her head. She peed and pooped on herself and my husband thought she would never make it. I took off work and nursed her back to health. That first night I looked her in the eye and she licked my nose and I saw that she still had a spark in her eye. I decided that if I saw small improvements everyday and that she wasn't in horrible pain that I was not going to give up on her. I would whisper sweet nothings in her ear and tell her that she was going to get well. I was with her 24/7 for the next 4 weeks. I found her a holistic vet who started doing acupuncture on her and eventually she came around. She now runs and jumps and plays with her brother's and sisters!! She is even closer to me than before, I think she knows how much I went through to get her better! I just wanted to tell you this so you can keep the hope alive!! For you and for Tink! My vet thinks that my positive attitude had alot to do with Brooke's amazing recovery. I wish you and Tink nothing but the best! Stay Positive, you can do it!
YorkieChick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!