View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #31
sadiesamie
YT 500 Club Member

[QUOTE=laurenr;1925332]I cannot go into detail right now, but I have a situation with some similarities with Mango. The one thing I have found out is that VETS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NUTRITION. Sorry to shout this, but it is bugging me like crazy right now. I heard the same thing you did today, which I believe to not be true. I am going also, to get advice from a hollistic Vet, hopefully tomorrow. At least THEY seem more clued in on nutrition. I do know that when it comes to feeding,raw or otherwise, I will sooner take advice from someone that knows their stuff, than a "western" vet that is too narrow minded to look beyond his immediate science.
I feel your pain,
Lauren[/QUOTE

Our appt is this Friday with dr shawn - a holistic vet.. I just found out today that he is Martha Stewarts vet :-) hey he's gotta be good :-)
It is really driving me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy :-)
I am calling it a night- I need to get at least 4 hrs of sleep :-) be back tomorrow. and don't be afraid to shout :-)

I want to hear lots of shouting. :-) All she kept telling me today is that your dogs are so small my gosh one case of ecoli will kill them. and she knows darn well that that scared the bejesus out of me. but I still left there and the last thing i said was that i didn't know what we were going to do.
she was already getting ancy with me.
sadiesamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!