View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #6
abbey lee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytainea View Post
They may not have been TRYING to hurt her, but they are much bigger and accidents happen. What if they jumped ON her? You cant be to careful with our little ones. Do you all have a leash law in Texas? I wonder if you could make an "anonymous" call to animal control? In my opinion it is thoughtless and careless. Give your baby a hug. It could have turned out worse.
These is leash laws but noone here follows it. Everyone lets there dogs of leashes bc of it's more relaxed dog friendly atmosphere. I mean, just last week we took Nuppy (my boyfriends 25 pound dog) to the park where these is posted signs to keep dogs on leashes and an unleashed pit bull came darting at her. He kicked the dog and screamed at the owner and we left.

And last year, my roommate at the time to her dog to the river and a pit bull that was actually on a leash attacked her dog, latched on to her neck and would not release. They ended up having to pry the pit bull of with a stick. It was terrible and her dog had a huge flap of skin off her neck. Huge vet bill too but she survived.

Now I'm just terrified to even take Abbey ANYWHERE.

I have thought of making a call to my apartment complex bc she shouldn't even be allowed to have 3 huge dogs in a tiny apartment in the first place. It's cruel IMO.

We love and miss you MINNIE. Never far from our thoughts, Rest In Peace
abbey lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!