View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
abbey lee
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Angry I'm tired of people not keep their BIG dogs on leashes!!

I just took Abbey to go outside and go potty and all of the sudden 3 HUGE dogs come chasing after her!! None on leashes! They belong to this girl who lives above me and I know her and like her but she never keeps those HUGE dogs on a leash and they always chase me/my boyfriend and out dogs!

Geez. Even before I had Abbey the dogs would run up and jump all over me whenever I step foot out of my front door.

Well tonight they all chased Abbey and she just started yelping and screaming. I ran and picked her up and she seems OK. The girl was right there and pulled her dogs off and told me they weren't hurting her, and she was just crying bc she was scared.

I'm so tired of it. I sometimes take Abbey out with no leash bc she follows me everywhere and I want her to get used to not r unning off when she is young.

But if you KNOW your dogs do not behave well off leashes you should always leash them and control them.

IM SO ANGRY IM SHAKING. Now both Abbey and I are covered in mud. And Abbey didn't get to go potty and had to go inside and I'm afraid to take her out.

I don't know what to do bc this girl is my friend but she needs to control her dogs.

We love and miss you MINNIE. Never far from our thoughts, Rest In Peace
abbey lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!