View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 09:51 AM   #7
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

I have had quite a few of different breeds in my lifetime. I had always been in love with the Pomeranian every since I was little. But after owning one, it just wasn't the dog for us. After seeing Bad Boys,, the movie, I seen 2 of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen. (yorkies of course) I did all kinds of research and have been wanting one for such a long time. My husband flat out told me no! We are just not dog people. I didn't give up,,,,,, I pushed and pushed. I got him to look at some puppies and he was starting to change his tune. Ok finally! BUT,,,,, he found out how much they were going for. That was that. We are now stable and the kids are getting a older so he came up to me one day, (of course after a tiff we had) and said ok start looking. I would have to say he never in a million years would think we would ever bond as much as we did with Gus. He is trully one of the kids. We all love him dearly and after almost losing him we all love & protect him even more. He is the baby in the family and we all treat him just like a real human baby!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!