View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 09:25 AM   #10
Ponyup
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wd6474
...... ditch the pillow?? why ??? is the pillow a bad thing
why give him more freedom ???? isint that more room to pee ??? and more frustration on me
i dont understand why the pads dont mean the same thing regardless of what room hes in..........
Why ditch the pillow. It has pee smell on it. and even if you wash it still does that the dog can spell and we can't. The only alternative is to soak it with some kind of odor remover (available at petsmart) and hang it outside to dry.

Why more freedom? He might be somewhat marking his territory. It's like our cat everytime we put down fresh litter she must pee in it. How old is your little guy and is he fixed. In the laundry room he knows where he's supposed to go because his scent is there. When he's loose he doesn't know where to go cause there isn't a scent trail.

Pads? I'm not sure why they don't mean the same thing because we take logan outside. i would recommend taking a pad he's already soiled on and placing it in the living room. The smell of his own illimination to draw him back to the spot the next time he has to go.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!