View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 04:03 AM   #7
lwolfe
YT 500 Club Member

I just wondered of each of U Show Breeders here on YT that have puppies, females and males how do U do it all?

How many Yorkies do each of U have now?

I have 5 Yorkies and 2 Maltese

Do U have certain days sit up for baths?

No. I bathe my show dogs every 3 days and the others whenever they need it.

Do U bath all U're Yorkies on the same day?

Normally, I don't. When I show, I bathe, blow dry and flat iron the dogs every morning.

Do U have certain days for training?

I train every day.

What days do U groom/brush coats (every day, every other day ??).

I have to brush the Maltese everyday. The others every few days.

Do U do all U're Yorkies grooming/brushing on the same day?

And then U're shows, how do U all find the time (U make the time don't U.) to do it all?

We make the time. There are times that we get little of no sleep.

How many of U have small children that show Yorkies too?

I have a 17 year old daughter and 11 year old son. My daughter has been showing since she was 11.. My son only shows when he is sure he will win.

Isn't it hard to raise small children and show Yorkies to? (I have 2 small girls 9 & 12, & 5 Yorkies & I have a hard time keeping up. I don't see how in the world U all do it)

I stopped showing when my children were very small. It is hard to to have the time or money when you have very small children. My daughter helps with the training and groomng.

Does U're hubbies help U? Yes.

How in the world do U all fit whelping into U're busy lives? I go a look at all U're photos of U're beautiful babies and I think how in the world do U all keep up. God love U all, it must be so hard to do it all. I bet U get so tired, don't U?

I enjoy grooming and showing. I find grooming very relaxing.
lwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!