View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #11
For My Coby
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by altigger74 View Post
we had a meeting of sorts when we were all there for the funeral. Everyone is aware of the financial situation. After calming down (not by much) I have figured that I would email the other sisters as a plea for help for my mom. I don't want to go off too much and bring it down on my mom even more.
Oh, I'm so glad I read through all the posts and read your 2nd one here. While I agree that it's reprehensible that it's all falling on your mom and with everything that everyone else said, I was going to caution you to tread lightly for your mom's sake. We have to be careful not to add MORE stress by way of making them feel guilty for complaining, etc. That happens all too easily.

Sounds like you have a great calmness about you making you a great one to play liaison. I agree with the "plea" for help route.

Best of luck. At times like this, we learn way more about family than we really ever wanted to. Hugs to you all. (And yes, being executer or POA can delay the grieving process. So be ready to lend a shoulder and a hug when the time comes for her. It will hit her hard.)
For My Coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!