Thread: My boy
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 02:57 PM   #18
Franceen
YT 500 Club Member

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to hear about this. We were wondering why we didn't see you on the forum. Be brave, sweetie, and don't weaken and let him back into your life. Please, please don't. You do not deserve to live with a violent partner, nobody does. Take out a restraining order right away to prevent him kicking you door etc and upsetting you and Tino. Don't let yourself be a victim - you are better than that - he is the one with the problem not you.

I have a friend who was in the same position due to her partner's alcoholism. He was so sweet normally, but violent when drunk. She eventually got the courage to throw him out. Now she has a lovely guy in her life who is kind,caring and loving. She is so happy now. She had thought she wouldn't find anyone else, but we all kept telling her she would, and it took a bit of time, but she did. Now she can't believe that she let her ex talk her into giving him 'one more chance' and was swayed by his tearful apologies. You just cannot live that way, life is too short. I am pleased to say that the shock of her actually throwing him out, made him sort himself out and he has been dry for 18mths and is doing an art degree! So it worked out well for both of them and he is very grateful to her now. They are actually friends now. Not every story has such a positive ending but the ending is up to him, not you.

We are here for you if you need support, Michelle. I am sending you lots of virtual hugs and lots of love. Poor little Tino must think the world is a very scary place. Once your life is sorted out, he will start to calm down and slowly get his confidence back. You will just have to continue giving him the cuddles and love as well as lots of patience. Give him a kiss and cuddle from me.

Luv

Franceen xxx

Look after mummy, Tino, and give her lots of kisses.
Franceen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!