View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 08:33 AM   #8
wd6474
YT Addict

Default desperately seeking bladder control

thank you guys for all the advise.... i think i just needed to vent this morning since i had just clean up pee again off the pillow i had just washed yesterday when he pee'd ...... ditch the pillow?? why ??? is the pillow a bad thing..... I WILL NEVER SWATT HIM AGAIN...... because i know he doesnt understand that.....thats why i focused hard on the praise and treat method...... sometimes he sleeps with me and has never had an accident( THANK GOD) but i take him outside 1st thing and he does his business......even if i oversleep he'll hold it til i take him outside.... because i work and commute i'm gone from 7am til 630 pm so i dont crate him i leave him in the laundry room with gates and pads that he uses faithfully..... my kids are home for the summer but there 7 and 16 so ones on the phone all day and the other watched cartoons all day....so there no help...and they should have to train my boy anyway......why give him more freedom ???? isint that more room to pee ??? and more frustration on me...... what is lucky trying to tell me ??? i dont understand why the pads dont mean the same thing regardless of what room hes in..........
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!