Thread: what can i do?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:09 AM   #1
SexyJessi257
YT 500 Club Member

Default what can i do?

guys, my little Abby is drivin me up the wallllll. She pees where she is supposed to but poops everywhere elseeeeeeeee. Behind the tv, under the dining room table, n under the bedssss. I dont let her run around the whole house, while im in the bathroom fixin something or gettin her food or watever ready, she slips outta my sight n i no she pooped cuz my mom starts yellin for me to clean it up lol. i heard there is some spray to put on the pads so she goes there? What is it called? The thing is that the pads i got her smell like "grass" or sumthing so she should no to go there.

Another thingggg is that wen my aunt brings over her yorkie, who is two weeks older n double her size, Abby just goes insane. As soon as she sees him she starts growlin really bad n goes to bite himmmm. She doesnt really bite us but she attacks him. (At least i think its attacking cuz of the noises she makes) well she pulls on his ears n every body part imaginable. I even hear it wen she knocks him to the floor n he hits his head. I feel so bad for him cuz he kisses her as soon as he sees her. Why is this?? THen they both start goin at each other n im scared hes gonna hurt her. Neither of them cry or anything they just growl. Are they hurting each other or not?

Wow i wrote a book sorry. Thanx in advance....
SexyJessi257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!