View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:31 AM   #3
kris1922
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks for your response. We home cook. I do not mind and would like to continue if I was sure she was getting the right nutrition. I normally make her chicken breast, brown rice, and carrots. I also try different recipes from time to time. She takes a supplement everyday. I order these on-line. They are human grade. The problem as I stated is that she is not taking her vitamin, she spits it out. Also, she has begun to pick around her veggies. I will continue to try different recipes. This morning I ground some chicken breast added oatmeal, flax seed, carrots, peas, whole wheat pasta, an egg, and ground one of her vitamins, I then poached in water and chicken broth, she loved it! As far as the halo, she refused to eat it, so, I will continue to try some more homemade ideas. Is there anything else that I can add to her food for some additional nutrition? Also, I think I may be feeding her too much, do you know how much she should be eating a day of homemade food? She weights 5.5lbs. As far as the scooting, I think that I will bring her to the vet to check her glands. Thanks!
kris1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!