View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:17 AM   #13
momof4CA
YT Addict

I just flew by myself with my little guy (Leo) from Oakland CA to Portland Or. Everything went fine!! Leo was really good!!

On the flight to Portland I was a nervious wreck. But, Leo was great. He only whined a few times before we took off and after we landed. The person next to me, did give me a funny look when my 'bag' made noise. I just explained that I had a dog with me. He said, " I thought the sit was making noise".

After we landed I went to use the bathroom. The lady in line behind me (who had been on the plane) asked me what kind of dog I had and was he asleep...because he was so quiet.

On our way home, Leo got lots of attention from all the 'secruity guys'. One stopped to pet him after we walk through. While I was gathering my stuff, 2 more guys came over to talk about the dog and one showed me pictures of his dog. If was really funny.

**I was so greatful that Leo loves to travel in his dog purse (carrier). I think that really made a big difference. Since, he is so use to being in his carrier he just laid down. If he didn't like his carrier...it would have been a different experience.
momof4CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!