View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris1922 View Post
Also, this is way off subject, but, does anyone know why she might be "dragging" her bum?
Actually, that's totally ON subject - so it's good thing you asked ! Butt dragging is a sign of, probably, irritated anal glands...which is often a sign that something isn't right with her diet and/or elimination. SO, getting her diet straightened out will usually take care of the anal glands. Anal glands should not have to be regularly emptied by a groomer - if they are, then something needs to be looked it to take care of the cause of the "blockages".

So, what do you want to do long term exactly? Homecook? Kibble? Raw? Canned? I wasn't sure if you were homecooking or not - if you are, are you supplementing and everything? If you haven't been supplementing - it might explain her bum issues and/or some of her weird appetite issues too, maybe.

Anyway, maybe if you could clarify a little where you'd like to go long term - then some folks could toss out some ideas...

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!