View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 07:04 PM   #15
Gracie2006
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

In the words of a famous philosopher (name escapes me) "Imagine the ideal. Describe the reality." It is the unknown of the "reality" that scares us half to death. I can understand Kalina82 wanting to defend others in her profession, but Holly is my kid. No offense intended. BUT, I doubt anyone would have such a response if it were a skin kid we were talking about here. If it were a skin kid, I would be there with her and would know what is going on. I could make sure they were maintaining her blood sugar and hydration. For the money I pay this clinic for vet care (6 animals yearly plus dentals and Gracie just had her LP surgery to the tune of over $3500), I think the least I can expect is some honesty about what is happening to my baby and a phone call or two during the day to keep me updated. I was there yesterday with one of the cats and was kept waiting for an emergency. I was more than understanding and more than accommodating, who would not be? All I can do is sit here tonight and trust that my Holly is being well cared for. I didn't post my frustration to start something. I just needed to vent. I do appreciate the support I have received. I will try to post an update on Holly tomorrow evening.

Last edited by Gracie2006; 04-14-2008 at 07:06 PM.
Gracie2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!