View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 06:32 AM   #5
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Please don't swat him again. How much does he weigh? I'm curious because if he is a little one then he certainly would not be able to hold it very long. I also noticed you said something about him going on either the pads or outside. If not very careful when using pads in addition to the outdoors you can have a very confused little puppy and they may not understand where they are to go. I would ditch the pillow. Start over. He's not dumb. Remember that. It is usually us that confuses them and I am guilty of that as well. Perhaps belly bands might help in between you taking him out every 30 minutes to an hour. Don't give up on him. Just show him how very much you love him and give him the guidance he needs and one day you'll wake up and be so surprised that he is the one that is soooo perfect and the love you have for him will overwhelm you totally! I know when I tell Kacee she is a good girl that she looks right up in my face so sweetly because she knows when I tell her she's a good girl she gets a little piece of cheese!

Last edited by yorkieusa; 08-18-2005 at 06:35 AM.
yorkieusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!