View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
kris1922
Yorkie Yakker

Default Has anyone tried Halo brand?

Hi,
Our Maddy is a very finicky eater. I take responsibility for this, as, I always give her what she wants. She knows that I will keep making her different things until something fits her mood! I really don't mind the cooking, the problem is that I am worried about her health. I had been able to get her to take a vitamin, and always cook healthy foods, chicken, brown rice, veggies, etc. However, lately she will not eat her vitamin, and she has managed to master eating around her veggies. I know that people say that if she gets hungry enough she will eat, but, it is very difficult to not give in, knowing that she wants to eat. She is 20 months old. In that time, I have tried every holistic, all natural, human grade, food I can find, just to see if there might be something that be appealing to her. The best I have done so far is to get her to eat the wellness brand dog food as an occasional snack. So, after all this, my question is, has anyone ever tried Halo? I bought some tonight, I have read many good things about it. She did eat some of it. Just wondering if it is worth trying to avoid feeding her anything else until I can get her to eat more. Any help would be appreciated. I have posted about her diet before and have tried some suggestions. It is just to hard to see her go too long without eating.

Also, this is way off subject, but, does anyone know why she might be "dragging" her bum?

Thanks
kris1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!