View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 06:00 AM   #1
wd6474
YT Addict

Default i've about had enough

lucky is almost 5 months now and is pad trained. he sleeps in the laundry room and uses the pads all the time... he only has accidents when he pee's on the edge... but we dont like to leave him in there all the time. when im home i let him come out mostly in my room on a pillow i bought for him. but it never fails, when i let him out..... he has accidents on the floor on the pillow in the crate everywhere . i put a pad down in my room next to his pillow. i use the same puppy drops i used on the pads in the laundry room and even put him on the pad every 20-30 mins and nothing. but he goes right back on the pillow and pees. in sick of it.....why cant he get it. the 1st time he did it i swatted him with my flipflop and put him back in the laundry room. well he crapped on the floor while looking dead at me. guess he said screw you lady ill fix you ....so i quickly learned that spanking him is not the way to go and have not done it again.....i give treats everytime he pees on the pads or outside..... I CANT TAKE IT .......... didnt realize having a dog would frustrate me soo.........
p.s. i still love him to death but very upset with him right now.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LUCKYP~4.jpg (128.9 KB, 40 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!