View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 05:54 AM   #5
Brutus'mama
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiegold
What a precious boy! I have Chris Christensen's "Super Hold" Waterless Coat Spray (can sez it is a supreme waterless fixative providing amazing long lasting hold). I only use this for the show ring, however, as I'm nervous about over-exposing their eyes. #1 All Systems has a setting and styling gel called Invisible Hold that I like.

His color sounds and looks good in the picture. Mine all go through a smoky gray stuff and then the adult color comes after that. But they all seem to break differently. Just have to hang on to your hat and wait and see. If you met his parents, his color will probably be in that range.

Thanks for sharing the pics - he's adorable.

CJ

PS I would take a little bit less hair off of his ears. Just the top third.
Thank you! I'm going to look into that syling gel now. Thanks for the tip on the ears too. I've been attempting to groom him myself and when I went to shave his ears he moved and I cut too much off so I had to do the other one to make it even. I'll let it grow out now without touching it.

I met his mother and she had a very light gray coloring and I didn't get to meet his father but I saw a picture of him in the breeders stud magazine and he was darker like this picture of his grandfather. I'm not sure which color I prefer it doesn't matter much but a combo of the two would be nice. Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails
Hairspray or gel for dogs?-s-why-stop-now-f.jpg  

Join today and remove this ad!