View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 05:39 AM   #4
yorkiegold
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus'mama
I'm trying to grow out Brutus' hair and it's almost there but he still has these hairs that will not stay up. Do they make like a gel or hairspray for dogs? I've attached some pictures of what he looks like before a band and after. These little stray hairs drive me crazy!

Also he's going through such a big color change all of a sudden as he's nearing 8 months! I don't know if you can see it in the picture but the hair on his back is starting to turn silver and the hair on his head has a mixture of everything. Is there anyway to tell what he'll look like when he's older?
What a precious boy! I have Chris Christensen's "Super Hold" Waterless Coat Spray (can sez it is a supreme waterless fixative providing amazing long lasting hold). I only use this for the show ring, however, as I'm nervous about over-exposing their eyes. #1 All Systems has a setting and styling gel called Invisible Hold that I like.

His color sounds and looks good in the picture. Mine all go through a smoky gray stuff and then the adult color comes after that. But they all seem to break differently. Just have to hang on to your hat and wait and see. If you met his parents, his color will probably be in that range.

Thanks for sharing the pics - he's adorable.

CJ

PS I would take a little bit less hair off of his ears. Just the top third.
yorkiegold is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!