View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
susanna16
Yorkie Talker

Cry how to i change threads...same subject but additional questions

hi,
hope i'm not breaking any rules ..Howie is now 16 mos and we had to stop him from sleeping with us when he starting snarling at my hubby. If i'm in the bed in the am we allow him up after hubby goes to work. But heaven help us if hubby hasn't quite left the apt and happens to come back into the room, he literally trys to attack him..it's very upsetting..Also i have had to stop him from sitting on my lap, when he does and i move my hands are even feet sometimes he goes balistic and snares and growls like he is disturbed and don't dare move..he is very possessive of me and it is not cute''anymore..i feel bad as he loves hubby but he thinks i'm his concubine..so i do a bit of social isolation after one of his ''attacks''. any suggestions..i lovve him so much and made the fatal mistake of carrying him up on my shoulder when he was so small..vet says the higher they are the more dominate they feel..it's obvious i'm not his alpha..he listens to hubby but not me....we were thinking of getting another pup not yorkie in late june..do you think he will accept another pup around me?? sorry for the length of this post but i'm at my wits end..thanks so much Howies mom Susan
susanna16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!