View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 07:06 AM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Icon2 SoCal YT Meet-up – SATURDAY, April 26

Hello all SoCal YT members (or members who will be in the area at the time of the meet-up)! We are having our next SoCal YT meet-up SATURDAY, April 26th. This month, we're meeting at Ford Park in Redlands. We've chosen this month's location for our more inland members, so I hope a bunch of you can join us who have never been able to attend in the past. For those of you who are farther west, maybe we can work out carpools to save on gas. Regardless, I hope we have a GREAT turnout, as this is so much fun for our babies (and us humans have a darn good time as well )! I've included the details below, so pencil us onto your calendars :

Who: EVERYONE!!!!
What: Monthly Meet-up (and picnic lunch)
When: Saturday, April 26th (Time: 11:00 am)
Where: Ford Park, Redlands, CA

Directions: The park is located on University and Colton, across from the University of Redlands auditorium. Exit off the #10 freeway at University and go north. The park is 3 blocks from the freeway exit.

We're also planning a picnic lunch at this month's meet-up! Please bring a sandwich or something for yourself, as well as something to share with the group. It may be helpful if you post here what you're bringing so we don't have too many duplicates, but anything you can manage will be appreciated!

And as another "selling point" of this month's meet-up, Dee will be there with at least 1 of her Biewers, so for those of you who have never seen a beautiful Biewer in person, now is your chance . Also, Lisa (s13silviagirl) will finally be back from Japan and able to join us, so come help us give her a warm welcome back to the states!!!

I hope to see you all there!!!!!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!