View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Unlove I've made a HORRIBLE mistake

Without going into all the details, we thought it was best and we rehomed Zoe (formerly Maxi). I wish that I could say there were health reasons or financial reasons that we chose this path, but it was more in thinking how Hot Rod was doing and feeling with another pup. I have made the HUGEST mistake in my life. I've even emailed her new mom begging her to let her return to us. This is the way it is to be. A lot of things were happening and timing was not the best to bring home a new pup. I had stopped the process a couple of times and I wish I would have listened to my gut. I haven't stopped crying since I last held her and kissed her goodbye. OMG, I am dying. I am on tranquilizers to be able to function. Has anyone got any ideas how to make this hurt stop? I don't know if I can get through this, I am actually have physical pains from this. Zoe is a beautiful little girl and she was just starting to settle down. She is only 12 weeks old, we got her @ 8 weeks. Hot Rod doesn't know what to think and he keeps sniffing around for his sister. I wish that this was a dream and I wake up from it.
Attached Thumbnails
I've made a HORRIBLE mistake-dsc06268.jpg  
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!