Old 04-13-2008, 08:07 AM   #13
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thats beautiful!!

Thank U so much!

great job!

Thanks so much!!

I love it! Wish I could get it

I love it too, he wants to build us one but I just hate to move and with money the way it is now I'm also scared. I'd hate to move into a brand new home and then have to give it up! Maybe in our later years we can build us one.

Wow, very nice! I can't believe how cheap that sold for, I am shocked! You could probably find a tiny little trailer around here for that price.

He put a lot more into then what he got out of it. I know it was cheap he didn't want to let it go for that but we also know how the market is for houses now and we didn't want to have to sit on it for months or years.

I lOVE that kitchen! Your husband did a great job!

I know I love it too, I really didn't think with him just telling me about the kitchen that it would turn out that good, my goodness when I walked into and seen it I just about fell over, it was just beautiful and the colors with the black appliances went so good together. I loved the trim on the countertops they have like a wood peice right on top of the edges. So pretty and I love the lightening in it.

wow ..it's great..too bad he doesn't build in nj. he would get at least double.

Maybe we should move there!!!

That really is a beautiful place. My husband is in the construction business too. Things have slowed down here, but he's holding his own.

Looks like your husband does quality work. There will always be a market for quality.

I know how U feel it's hard to keep our heads above water now and keep on building but he's worked so hard to get here I can't see him walking away now, I just hope the market goes back up for houses soon.

He does do good quality work and he takes his time and trys to match everything good.

I love it!!! Great price!!! It seems like everything we look at in that price range is an old shack. I would love to have something like that.

Where in Indiana do U live? We're in Seymour and it is nice here move on down here and we'll be close neighbors!!

That is beautiful. My kind of house!

Thank U so much!

WOW! Love the tray ceiling! I want that house!!! Sadly they don't build new smaller homes here. Everything is 2500+ sf and $300,000! We are planning to move out of state and those are the types of houses we are looking at. I love that kitchen and the white trim and color he picked are perfect

I too love the tray ceiling, that is one of my favorites in any house he builds and he also did a barrel celing in a bedroom with the arched windows, I love that too. I also loved the plant shelf in the living room this was the 1st time he did a plant shelf in any house. I go take photos of each house when he gets them done, I also clean them for him.

If U're planning on moving out of State then come here to Indiana well be glad to be U're neighbor!! I love it here in out City, Seymour...Where I live (Not where the house is built, it is just across town from our house tho) we're in town, but not on the main strip as I call it, can go to walmart easy, drug stores, 2 malls here. Now my Parent live in the county not far from us and they are in the hills lol. He trys not to chop the rooms up so U get more space for the footage of the house, oh and I love the garage U go into it through the door there in the living room really cute!!! But really look into it here and see if U'd like it.

That house is gorgeous!!! Can he build me a house?

I do love it, I have to say it's one of my favorites he has done. I ask him about building U one he said sure for a price, he was just teasing U tho.
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!