View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #7
Annadoodle
A Yorkie Touched My Heart

Shade Hot-Humid- But tons of fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella0722
YT Friends,

Eastern NC Play Date this past Saturday was small but indeed exciting. Several other YT members who had planned to come could not make it, so Annadoodle and I made the decision to go ahead and meet and have others come at a later Play Date. So, it was the four of us, including Sophie and General Patton(who are brother and sister from the same litter), Annadoodle and myself.

First, we went to Petsmart and spent some time re-acquainting with one another. Sophie is so cute! She seemed so loving. My General Patton (who is twice Sophie's size, I am jealous) was clearly not interested in interacting with Sophie. It was amazing because here at home he doesn't let Bella live in peace. So, General Patton did not take an interest at all, sleeping in the shopping cart, while Sophie was observing the nice gifts mommy was going to splurge on her. Then, we went to a Pet First Aid Kick Off with several local agencies there. We talked with a couple of the vendors, but managed to leave early due to the heat and humidity. Sophie was so sociable and loving, while Patton was antisocial. Several ladies were admiring at our pups, and General Patton was clearly irritated when they would try to pat his head. You would think he was an angel and at home he is something else. Seeing Sophie made me realize how much I want a compact little gal, and as many of you know I have been looking (and I think I have found a rather special one all the way out in Arizona, but I won't say more for fear I might be jinxing my good news). We took pics of General Patton and Sophie together. It was a lot of fun getting together!!Hopefully, soon we'll arrange for another Playdate when Zeus' Mom and NCYorkie can also come. And others are welcome! The more the merrier.

Soon, I will post pics of our furbabies(my laptop is in repair, but I didn't want to wait any longer to post) . Talk soon
Maria..thanks for setting up the Eastern NC meet-up~

Sophie and I had such fun with you and General Patton.

Never knew rolling through Pet Smart with two yorkies in a cart could be such fun!

Both Patton and Sophie have grown..but then its almost been a few months..
We certainly enjoyed the cool store..because the heat outside at the Red Cross Pet First Aid set up was so humid... It was nice seeing other dogs...even if they were HUGE! LOL

I enjoyed speaking to the Kennel Club and seeing some of the local Dog show pictures too.

Patton is a sweetheart...very laidback...We love him!

Hope our next one will be when the weather is cooler..I'm thinking Fall...lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!