Thread: Prayers needed
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #15
maggiesmom_2007
YT 1000 Club Member

Sugar's Mom,
I have been wanting one of her pups for over a year now. I had all but given up the possibility of getting one and a friend had bred her female with Hob Nobbin and I had asked about getting a female, but she only had 2 and they were already spoken for then another friend purchased another pup from Catherine and told me that she had 5 litters due in April. So after a few emails I called her and we talked for quite awhile and She told me to call her back after the 8th when Manda Lea was due to see what she had. Well I emailed her Monday to let her know I was going to call on tuesday but if she hadn't had them yet to send me an email either way so I would know when to call. Well that was when Lorie and Teri emailed me to let me know what happened to their Mom. I talked to Lorie yesterday and they are hoping she pulls through and makes a full recovery. I am hoping to because she is someone I would dearly love to sit with for hours and just listen to her talk about breeding and showing. I just hope she is well enough to talk when My friend and I go to see the pups. I am really looking forward to seeing her and meeting my new girl.
maggiesmom_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!