View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 07:45 AM   #10
Susan123
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonandhallie View Post
Nobody here at YT is trying to silence anyone but when breeders (regardless of size) are afraid to post out of fear of being attacked, it poses a problem.

The breeding section is a place to learn, improve, grow, laugh, cry, and share experiences. It should not be a place to be judged or attacked.

I don't know how many times I can say this but if you have nothing nice to say to someone don't say it. It's so very simple. If you have advice that will help someone please share it. If you have made mistakes, please share those so people can learn from it. We learn from experiences and if you aren't a breeder, frankly, you don't have any. If you are a breeder please share with everyone.

I can confidently say that I've never been one to be rude or attacking. I know alot of that goes on and absolutely agree that no one should be attacked, or put down. I've seen alot of pure meaness sometimes...here and in GD. I completely stay out of those threads.

When you said that we're here to learn, improve, grow, laugh, cry, and share experiences. I agree wholeheartedly. In the part of the learning and growing though, I think we have to look at our very own breeding programs. And posts about improving our breedings to stay close to the standard of the dog we all love so much (said in a tasteful manner) is an example and has only made me want to strive for the best, and be an asset instead of perhaps a hindrance (speaking of myself only).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!