View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
Duncansmom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Lightbulb I could use opinions!! Sorry kinda long

OK here goes, I am thinking of starting my own business and I wonder what you all think of it. I want to open a coffee cottage/bistro with a twist....it will be very cute kinda shabby chic, cottage-y feeling with tables outside and a garden with a grass area under big trees with a white picket fence for doggie socials. It will have sandwiches, soups, salads and of coz DESSERTS! All homemade. It will also have tons of treats and foodies for dogs and cats of all kinds. Very pet friendly. Acutally pets r encouraged to bring their moms & dads and everyone they love. I will have many diff kinds of coffees and teas, hot & cold as well as lots of other goodies. there will be socials every 2 weeks and diff raffles and contests. Also a dog of the week board and they get free treats all week and mom or dad free coffee too. I will have a lil kitchy boutique with all the latest must haves for our pups.
Its only in the planning stages, but what do you all think so far?

Oh yea, my vet will be on hand 2x a month for question and answer session and playtime as he has 17 dogs!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!