View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:05 PM   #14
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post
I love it....I love denim! But I like a denim that isn't stiff and uncomfortable.

You could always add satin lining!! ha,ha

I love the length...especially like a little longer then usual length for the boys.

I think having an optional patch or applique or emb. design would be good. That way, people can either personalize it to their liking or need or leave it plain.

I love that it looks like a "real" denim jacket too! The waist band, etc.

How will it attach underneath? Snaps, velcro, buckles, buttons?

Will this be one that is custom sized or by your normal go.fetch size chart?

Wanted to add...I like the go.fetch label w/ D-ring where it is....especially if someone is just going to leave it plain....but if you go and add a patch, etc. it definitely would need to be moved!

I LOVE IT!! You are always coming up w/ great designs!
This will definitely be a stock item and with button closure . .the velcro will just add stiffness to denim fabrics. there will be 2 colors offered, this one to me is not stiff (I was referring to the horendous remnant used on the overalls so I can't show it publicly ) . . and both are soft but not too soft (hope am making sense) . . . I am gearing towards patches or iron on studs only because my embroidery work is already overloaded but we'll see as they sure come very limited . .I just like that I can cater to everyone's whim if it was embroidery just because my software can digitize anything . . .
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!