View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 11:55 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Tongue To all you denim lovers, need your honest feedback

I have been working on coming out with a denim jacket and overalls and I finally got it ALMOST right with only a few minor changes required . . .so I thought I'd share with you a sneak preview of what it is going to look like. . . . . for now am just showing the jacket as the overalls sample was done in a horendous STIFF fabric (remnant) you might not appreciate its looks right now . . .

Anyway, this is going to be both for boys and girls so I cannot make it too fufu. The boys might start feeling I only cater to girls I just needed my label moved to the wrong side, adjust the lenght (can you tell I kinda folded it ) and the double stitching on the bodice is too wide, as I want it closer and more angled like a "V" shape . . .buttons will definitely change as well but other than that, everything looks perfect and fits wonderfully and is ready to go into production . . .am I missing anything?

I will be offering either an embroidery patch, iron on studs or applique artwork onto the back . .so would love your suggestions . . . . Feel free to critique the work and tell me what you think and truly appreciate only honest opinions please? Of course, if you all think there is NOT ENOUGH interest that is worth my while let me know too and I will move on to another project.

Annika isn't camera ready so she decided to not show her face . . . . so she hopes everyone will understand .

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Denimjacket-back.jpg (173.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg Denimjacket-back1.jpg (145.3 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Denimjacket-back3.jpg (142.0 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Denimjacket-back4.jpg (134.2 KB, 28 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!